Implementation Support: A fast start for fast results
Time is valuable, and in the world of K–12 education, time is in short supply. At Compass Learning®, we developed our FastStart™ program to move you from purchase to value in the virtual blink of an eye.
FastStart includes the following support as part of your Pathblazer™, Hybridge™, or Gradbound™ purchase:
- Full implementation training and support: We help ensure successful implementation by providing on-site or virtual training, webinar support, and online onboarding.
- System pre-configuration: We discuss your specific needs up front and build in-system presets to allow teachers to get started on Day 1.
- Student information system integration: Our ready-to-go integration solutions make loading students a snap — the right student in the right school assigned to the right teacher.
- Embedded help: No more clicking a help button that sends you to a neverending list of FAQs. Instead, a convenient help icon appears on the screen you’re on at that moment. Not sure what to do next? Just click the icon and get the assistance you need.
- Ready-to-use assignments: Assignments are ready to go immediately—just click to assign! Unless, of course, you want to tweak. With Compass Learning solutions, you always have the opportunity to customize and create.
Professional Development: We increase educator effectiveness
Here at Compass Learning, we know that classroom success begins with empowering teachers. That’s the focus of our Services team and all of our professional development programs.
Our Professional Services team offers engaging, relevant, timely, flexible programs delivered by veteran educators who combine extensive classroom experience with expert-level knowledge of instructional best practices. Our professional development comprises a blend of workshops, leadership planning, and instructional coaching that has a measurable and sustainable impact on student achievement. We believe in professional development that enables educators to learn in small increments over time via multiple delivery methods, supported by modeling, observation, coaching, and feedback. If you want to improve your practices systematically, you’ve come to the right place.
Product training is the first step, but it isn’t robust professional development. The Compass Learning Professional Services team delivers professional development courses including:
- Leveraging data to drive academic results: Educators are looking for insight to help guide instructional adjustments and improvements. We help you generate and analyze meaningful reports to drive academic improvement faster.
- Going beyond training: Once you’ve received implementation training, Compass Learning is here to help you take it a step further. We offer a variety of professional development solutions to help you fuse technology and the instructional processes effectively, including job-embedded modeling and coaching. Have a unique need? Not a problem. We’re happy to customize a solution that precisely meets your needs.
- Delivery methods that fit your schedule: We know that time is precious. That’s why we offer both virtual and on-site professional development. We meet you when and where you’re ready to learn.
- Strength in numbers: We understand that professional growth comes through a variety of sources. That’s why we created Compass Learning Community. Our virtual community offers you a place to check out what others are doing with our solutions and gives you a chance to share your own great ideas. Thousands of teachers have joined you in the effort to improve student progress faster. Why not link up and make a difference together?
"Kids seem more engaged in the Compass Learning program. I think the reteaching helps. It lets kids know not just why they got something right but why they got something wrong."
Virtual English Teacher, El Paso Independent School District (Texas)
Learn more about how we can help you move past ‘very good’ and become ‘first-in-class.’